Sunday, November 25, 2012

Progress Report on Final Project

Keep Calm and Carry On Teacher Edition

Our group, named "Kids 'R Us", consist of myself, Taylor Davis, Victoria Kaplan, and Shannon Watson. When Dr. Strange first assigned us to be in a group together, I was actually quite worried. In past groups, I have always been placed in a group where the majority of the people did barely any work to contribute to whatever project that we were assigned to. I was actually surprised to see that everybody gave one hundred percent to contributing to each project that we had to do. After getting to know each person I grew to love them and would not trade them for anything.


We have communicated through e-mails, texts, and Google Docs. I would have thought that this would have been a challenge since some people do not check their e-mail that often but I was astounded that we were able to communicate through e-mail. For our final project we had decided to make a movie because of the ideas that we were coming up with. We had discussed it through Google Docs and made the script through that as well. I can not believe I am saying this but I will actually miss working with these great girls and I know that we will all become amazing educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment