Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K Summary for October

Comment for Kids October Edition

For this past month's C4K (Comment for Kids), I was assigned to comment on three posts: Christian, Dallas, and a teacher's trip to Ireland. Christian is a student learning English as a second language and in this particular blog post, he had made it into a guessing game. Dallas had recently read a book called The Outsiders, and he had used the question/answer format to discuss it. The teacher that went to Ireland had posted up pictures from the portraits hanging from the ceiling of the airport.

Christian had made his blog post into a guessing game. He had given a description about this specific person as in: the color of his hair and the appearances he had made on a couple of popular television shows. I decided to participate in his guessing game and said that he was probably describing Carlos Alcalde. Dallas had read a book titled The Outsiders. He had categorized each part that he wanted to talk about into questions and then underneath it had the answers for it. I thought that this was really interesting. I had commented saying that even though I have never read The Outsiders I enjoyed each part of topics that he had chosen to talk about. The teacher that had went on a trip to Ireland had posted pictures of the Face of Ireland. I had commented on saying that I thought that the Face of Ireland is a great way to show the portraits of the citizens of Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment