Sunday, December 2, 2012

Last C4T

Comment for Teachers


In this past C4T (Comment for Teachers) I was assigned to Mrs. Denise Krebs. In her first blog post that I had commented on she was talking about a conversation that she and a student had had about the usage of the word "their", "there", and "they're". In the second blog she was talking about how she had just recently lost her older brother.

Mrs. Krebs wrote about how one day she and her student named "J" had a conversation about the correct usage of the word "there", "their", and "they're" and how it had left an impact on him. I had commented saying that if he was not taught the different ways of using the word "their" then how would he ever know the difference? Along with that, I hoped that one day I will leave an impact on one of my students like she has had. In her second post she had wrote about how she had just recently lost her older brother and how she will miss the relationship that they once had. I had commented saying that I am truly sorry about her losing a family member that she has been close to and I know the feeling because about five years ago I had lost two of my aunts within a six week period. It was very heart breaking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment