Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Summary for November

Comments for Kids (C4K)


For this past month's C4K (Comment for Kids), I was assigned to comment on three posts: Hunter, Isabella, and John. Hunter is a student from Canada and his blog post was about Alberta, Canada. Isabella is a student from California and her blog post was about two chapters that she had read in James and the Giant Peach. Lastly, John is a high school student from Robertsdale High and he wrote about YouTube and the French Revolution.

Hunter wrote his blog post about the wonderful things about Alberta, Canada. I had commented stating that After watching the videos, I now want to visit Canada to personally see the beauty of nature there. In Isabella's blog post, she wrote about chapters one and three of the book James and the Giant Peach. She wrote about how the aunts that were having to raise James were completely rude and seemed like they did not care about him. I had commented saying that I thought that his aunts were being quite rude to him since James did not have any other family members to turn to. John wrote in his post about how if YouTube had been around when the French Revolution occurred. I commented stating that I would have never thought of using YouTube as a way of communicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment