Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final Report on PLN


In this final PLN (Personal Learning Network) report, I have found to absolutely love using Symbaloo as my gateway to find the blogs and websites that I had found interesting. This website makes it easy to add the pages that are my favorite, places it in my Webmix, and add a tile of the website so that I can always find it. The pages I have found consist of anything from my jobs, to where I like to shop, to the schools I graduated from, to the church organization that I belong to. Having a PLN has definitely made my life simpler by having it all together instead of having to click the favorite button or bookmark button and having to search for my favorite page. With having Symbaloo, it makes it easy to go to the website by clicking on the tile; whereas before, I would have to go to Google to find what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment