Saturday, October 13, 2012

C4K Summary for September

Comment for Kids ad

In this past month for Comment for Kids (C4K), I was assigned to three children: Bryan, Mr. Capps' class, and Destiny. Bryan was a student from Australia showing a video about his field trip to a small town named Sandwich. Mr. Capps' class blog was about a game that he had created called Coin Combination. Destiny is a Middle School student who wrote about how you should view life.


Bryan made an Animoto about his trip to Sandwich to learn about plants and animals living in and around the tidal pools. I had commented saying that one day I want to be able to visit a town like Sandwich to view all the interesting creatures that live there. Mr. Capps made a game called Coin Combination, so that it would be easier for the children to learn how to count. I responded how that I would love to use this game, so that my future students would be able to learn more quickly and have fun memorizing as well. Destiny wrote about how people should live life to the fullest. I had commented stating that I liked how she viewed life, and that I wish others had her outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment